Friday, September 10, 2004

Does this sound familiar to you?

I was looking over Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe denials over this hoaxed memo flap and noticed something:
"I can unequivocally say that no one involved here at the Democratic National Committee had anything at all to do with any of those documents. If I were an aspiring young journalist, I think I would ask Karl Rove that question," Mr. McAuliffe said.
Now this sounds so familiar...where did I...oh yeah!
"Look at the very people who are involved in this. They have popped up in other settings. The great story here for anybody willing to find it, write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president," Mrs. Clinton said.

Some things never change...and we all know how that situation turned out, don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home