Saturday, August 28, 2004

Uh, oh...

More trouble....
Former Navy Secretary John Lehman has no idea where a Silver Star citation displayed on Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry's campaign Web site came from, he said Friday. The citation appears over Lehman's signature.
"It is a total mystery to me. I never saw it. I never signed it. I never approved it. And the additional language it contains was not written by me," he said.

UPDATE: While looking at the reactions on Free Republic, I was led to a thread from yesterday on the New York Daily News story "Words may pin a medal rap on Kerry." The article is about the citation in question in this story above, but one enterprising Freeper took it upon himself to do a little digging, and look what he discovered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home