Saturday, October 30, 2004

Who said it?

Think you can tell the difference between bin Laden and a Democrat? Test your skill!

UPDATE: From the Kerry Spot:
The far left hates George W. Bush with a raging fury. So does al-Qaeda. Was it really so shocking that the rhetoric of the former would eventually be taken up by the latter?
No, this tape should cause many on the left to stare into the mirror for a long time and ask, “What have I turned into? How did I become so reflexively partisan, so blinded by rage, so intemperate in my rhetoric that my own arguments are being echoed by a man who planned and enjoyed the mass murder of Americans?”
“How the hell did I reach the point where I agree with Osama bin Laden on Bush?”
There's even more work comparing the bin Laden and Democrats statements here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home